Friday, January 29, 2010

Hey, i'm back blogging. Miss me ppl? Haha.
I won't be updating much like i used to last time, haha. Since my comp's kinda spoiled, it's kinda difficult for me to update this blog frequently. Heh.

Okay, school's been okay. Too much things happened that i can;t type everything out here. haha. So yeah, i love school, i love S2A. <3 Haha.

Okay, i'm done editting this blogskin. I've been searching for my old skin but nahh, tk dpt plak. So yeah. Just a plain one will do. ^^
(Bytheway, please tag if you want to be linked yeah. I've lost my old links. XD)

I'm bored. Haha. I miss playing the comp. But luckily the comp's spoiled laah, i won't waste my time playing the comp. I really have to concentrate on my studies this year. That's my aim. I have to study hard. Wait no, i have to study smart. ;)

Math's been okaaay, and Mathemetics is still my fav subject. <3 Eventhough i don't really fancy my Maths teacher, but nvm.. XD

Aaaaaahhh my legs hurts alott. Eh, it's January 30. See how fast time flies... Pssh. 10 more days to 10th Febuary. I won't be telling what happened on January 10 laaah. It hurts. ):

Okay whatever. I've got nothing else to say, so yeah. Bye. Takecare.

Labels:




FATINURFATIHA
♥follow me on iloveprincecharming.tumblr.com
or
twitter.com/fatinurfatiha