Monday, February 8, 2010

Assalamualaikum!♥

hello world :) how are you people? Good or bad? Haha insya allah good eyy ^^

alrighteyy. School's been great. Well, today's a normal school day so nothing much happened. Fiqh > Tilawah > Quran. During Quran, Naa, Huda, Syiqa and I gossiped. Astaghfirullah. Tgh lesson Quran gossip eyy. Heheh wooops ^^ tkpe lah, skali skalee. And yeah ustaz caught Naa and Huda talking, but he didn't call up syiqa and my name. Weird heh. With his stoinkyy face. Whooops XD

HAHA LOL. Recess > English.

Mdm B caught me and baa wearing celak. I wasn't wearing itt lah actlyy. Nmpk cm pki pdhl tak. So we watched a video about Frenkenstein and the monster. It was kinda boring but nehhmind.. Haha. Teacher then asked us to get into our groups and start discussing about our play. Do we did. I'm kinda excited to start acting. It's kinda funnnn. Haha I love acting ;D

Malay next. As usual, cikgu with his jokes, well never get bored during Malay lesson you knowww. Haha I love Malay ;D

Malay > Lunch > stayed in class > camwhore > Tauhid > Shout in class with the resttt :D

we were kinda pissed with FAP coz actly lesson de dabes, tp de tk nk stop ajar.

me : zah, lesson ustazah dabes. *smiles widely*
rest of the class : basket kau ftn.
ustazah FAP : saye tau! awak diam! saye tkkn berhenti selagi awk sume tk diam!
me : :(
rest of the class : laughed + -_-


HAHAHA. Kay after Tauhid was Science. We sat in our group since teacher asked us to discuss about our posters. We made some lame jokes, but didn't even discuss a thing. Actually we did. We discussed about the colour of our vanguard. XDD

Solat > Maths > Group A > Quadratic Equations > Eyes half open.

HAHA YEAH. Was damn sleepy at tht moment. Asked teachers permission to wash our face, and slacked in the toilet. Hahaha rabakssxzx.. XD

Stayed back after school to rehearse our English playyy. I suckkkkk. XD

88 > Ang Mo Kio > Texted with Sri > Listen to Songs > Home sweet home.

My body's achinggg. Haiya, sakett lor. I'm hungry. Waiting for birthday boy to be home, and the whole family will eat together!

Me : ibu sedap ah agar2 nie. Mania seh.
Ibu : tgk ah sape yg buat.
Me : -_- pejeeee. hahaha
ibu : tu ahh, sape suro carikk ibu yang manis2.
Me : WHATTTT? *masok bilek*


LOL goodnight, takecare.
I miss S.



FATINURFATIHA
♥follow me on iloveprincecharming.tumblr.com
or
twitter.com/fatinurfatiha