Wednesday, February 24, 2010

STRESS FREE!



Assalamualaikum.

LIKE FINALLY CA1 IS OVER, WOOOOHOOO. But yeah, still worried about my results though.. =/ heh. I got my Maths, Tauhid and Arabic marks already. I havta to take Re-test for Maths. Pfft. I failed by just HALF MARK. Or else i'll get 50%. But i havta take the retest laah, heh.

So, my Maths marks is 12/25 -.-


Aaaand Tauhid, 39/50. Woo :D Arabic, 32/50.. Maybe i havta take retest for this subject. Not sure yet. I don't need to take retest if my marks is 12.5. So just now i said to ustaz..

Me : Ustaz, half mark? *buat muke kecian*
Ustaz : Yer, nnti saye tengok lah kat markah kerajinan awak.. And markah insya' awak, kalau awak dpt marks dr stu, awk tkya lah amek retest.
Me : Ohh.. ustaz, saye mane ade markah kerajinan, saye kn malas.
Ustaz : Tauu tkpe.
Me : -__-


Baskettball bin netball btol. Kay lame eh. Hahahaha tp serious. Krgasm sehhh. Haha whatever.

Basically, I Looovee todayy!♥♥ Heh, so Hadith test, which is our last paper (!!), was okaaay. i screwed the ma'anil mufradaat and the mufrad wa jama' part, so yeah. I'll rate the paper 3.5/5 hahaha.

So after i finished the paper, didnt get to sleep coz i was thinking abt something, and still pissed off (lol), and i didn't get to see him. So i just rest my head on the table, heh.

Aft the Hadith Paper was Tilawah, since the upper secondary students are still having the tests, there's no tilawah = Yay :D Haha.

So aft that was Hadith, we expect ustazah will give us time to rest, but theeen, she continued the lesson with a new chapter... -.- But i love the new chapter. Tentang orang yang ingkar. :D :D Heh.

So Hadith > Recess > Humanities.

We were all, " eeeeergh humanities.... boring nyeee... "

THEN,

Mr Ismail : okay class, you guys just finished your tests right?
Class : Yes.... (draggy gile)
Mr Ismail : Okay, i give you guys the chnace to rest and do your own work while i mark this test papers. Be quiet ah.
All : WOOOOOHOOO. Thanks cher!


So yeah, at first i talked with Far Syiqa and Hudada. Theni joined the others ( Izza Syazana Amalina Syahirah Saiyidah Karimah Asheerah Lalaa ) playing truth or dare. We played alot of games for an hour! And it was super duper fun! Hahaha. From Truth Or Dare > Omcici Omci > Hertattack > Chop Chilli Chop.

Gerekk giler i tell you! Hahaha.

Humainties > English > Lunch.

We comtinued playing Omcici Omci then we played The game of concentration. HUHU. :D

Lunch > Tauhid > Lughah > Solat > CCA.

During CCA we watched this viedo about Rasulallah s.a.w's life in Makkah. It was super intresting lah. I wanna know more about his history. I hope there will be the Qiyam Sirah about Rasulullah this March Holidays. Amiin :D I'm looking forward to it seh. Confirm gerek 2 hari 1 malam blaja psl Rasulallah jeee. :D

Kk so after CCA packed our bags and went to the canteen coz Syiqa complained she's having a stomach ache and she's hungry blahblahblah, so we ate the so-called-mc-chicken. Sedapppp! :D

Kay den dah, balek. Haha.

Syiqa : Sorry honey.
Me : Since when i'm your honey?
Syiqa : Since i'm your Pooh.
Me : -.-



FATINURFATIHA
♥follow me on iloveprincecharming.tumblr.com
or
twitter.com/fatinurfatiha