|
 Assalamualaikum. Okay, my CA1 isn't over yet. But i'm just bored sooo i decided to update. Nak hidoppkan blog laaah ^^
Okay so, my CNY holidays were just plain boring. Stayed at home and studied. Haha.Our CA1 starts on Wednesday, so our first paper was Fiqh and Arabic. I screwed Arabic a little, but Alhamdulillah, Fiqh was okaaaaayy. (Y)
So on Wednesday, when i went to school, the train was emptyyy! Best oitt, haha! ;D soo school was ohkay, i guess? Haha. Malas ah nak piker balek ape jadi, so tkya lah eh? ^^
Thursday - Tauhid and English.
English was ohkaaay, i screwed the Editing section. HEH ;p Tauhid was supeeeerb. i hope i can score high and reach my target. Weewoo :D
Friday - Tafsir and Maths. I did my best for Maths, and i hope i can score. I looove the last question! Haha :D I screwed Tafsir. Coz i didnt hafal a single thing. Haiz, nvm..
So yeah. Monday - Qur'an and Science; I havent hafal Surah Nuh. And i hate science. -.- Bleagh. Tuesday - Malay and Arabic Syntex. I loooove Nahu. Hee :D Wednesday - Last day of CA1, HOORAY.- Hadith. I love hadith! :DD
So yeahh wooo.
Tahfiz today. No test for today. I'll be taking it on 20th March. :D
So today - Tahfiz > Bedok > Tampines > Geylang. :D Tomorrow's menu will be Crabs. Woo it's been a long time since i last ate crabs. Hahha. :D
Okay till here. Pray for me yeahs. Takecare. xoxo
when i first met him, i would never have imagined that i would have such strong feelings for him.
|