Friday, February 5, 2010

I LOVE YOU Pictures, Images and Photos



Assalamualaikum readers. :)

Sorry coz this blog has been dead for a few days. Haha, days only, not week, yet. :P Haha. Lol.

Okay so, I would like to wish Nadiah A Happy Birthday! May Allah bless you. Stay lame always. Love ya! <3 Monday ;

Happy Birthday To Syahirah! :)

So, had our morning assembly as pernormal. Fiqh first, and Tilawah next. So obviously we have to repeat the same verse again and again, which is like, irritating gile ounye. Haha. Naseb hanya satu period saje. Phew. Haha.

Qur'an next. I didn't get the chance to do the tasmi' with ustaz. So yeah, boo.
Recess, and Ebglish. We did this play about Frenkenstein and another story i forgot what. Haha. All boys, no fair. :P

Malay next. Woo favourite subject. We did the presentation on our imaginary creature. So nothing much happened.

What was the lesson after Lubch? I forgot. :) Haha, but a period after lunch was Science. Did some excercises in the workbook blahblahblah. Haha.

Maths after solat. :) Did some revisions on Algebra, 'cause we'll be having the Topical Test the next day. Went home with Naa, Syiqa and Sri. :)

Did my revisions after Maghrib when somebody called :P And he made me happy. Wee. haha.

Alright, Tuesday ;

School alone. Haha.
Well, i can't recall what happened. What i know is that, we did the Maths Test at the end of the day and it was okay, Alhamdulillah. I hope i can pass it lah :)

Wedensday ;

It was the day when i had a crush on someone :P Heheeeeee. Gatal.

Okay, first lesson was Qiraah. Tilawah next, and then Hadith. Boo, so boring. Haha.
Nest was.. Nahu eh? Ntah lah, lupe plak. Haha. Lol. Blahblahblah. After recess was Humanities, another boring lesson from Mr Ismail. Heh sorry. XD Kk, after Humanities, English. Wee. Fun lesson. Haha :D

Lunch, and i forgot what ws the next lesson. CCA was okay. Ustaz Yazid gave the talk and blahblahhs.

Had aload of fun after school. Especially when i had a crush on someone, teeheee. :P

Went home happily with Sri and Syiqa. ;D

Thursday ;

It was my saddest day, ever.

Went to school with Sri. ;D Pagi2 da gile ngn Sri, wee. Another gila partner of mine. Haha. So, first lesson was Maths. Woo. Hafalan next. And then..Fiqh. Heh. Recess then English? Then i forgot what. Haha. After Lunch was something ah, i forgot. Haha. Last lesson? Nahu, with tamrins. ;D

I found out about something at the end of the day and i burst into tears. It was really hurtful, seriously. he broke his promise, he hurt me, and that girl's not suitable for him. I just don't know why he's so dumb and stupid to choose that girl. I was super sad, that i went quite all the way in the train. I even cried in the train. It hurts me too much, i just can't stand it.

I kept quiet at home. Didn't eat for the whole night(lol). Talked otp with Karimah and Ali, confrence lah gtuk. i let it all out. I cried. He called me, and i was being very rude to him. But so what, he got his new gf already, why should i care. He's mad at me, for no reason.

Friday ;

Arrabic Programme, there was this debate by the Sec5s, and it was great. :) It took up our Qiraah period so there will be no Qiraah for that day (Y) Lughah next. Ustaz was absent so weeee.

Recess, he gave me weird stares. From then onwards, i know why he's mad, 'cause he thought i was the one who spread about him and his new gf. Pft, no time ah nk spread2 nie sume. Mentang2 aku suke kau, aku ah yang kene? Bodoh pe sia. -_-"

Malay, and Science. We went to the Lab and did some experiments. Wee. ;D

After Science, Party party partyyy! ;DD Ate, camwhore and sobe-ed the birthday girls and guys. Wee. Then, he was really2 mad at me. I have no idea whyyyy. Friday prayers.

I tried to be okay with him, by disturbing him and play catching with him and stuffs. Lol. Yeah, we still play catching you know. Heh. We throwed wet tissues at each other. Then i hide his bag in the girls toilet. He searched for itttt. And i kept quiet. When i gave it back to him, he was like, cursing me. I said sorry, den he was like, " sorry otak kau ah bodoh ". Ouch. Saket oyy hati. Alot more happened. But it hurts tooo much, so i wont type it here. Heh.

I told kak nisa that i wanna quit netball. But she asked me think about it first, so yeah i'll think abt it.. =/

So when i reach home, got no mood so didn't have my dinner. And watched Suria Elektra. It cheered me uo a little though. ;)

I guess that's all? This week hurts alot. Haha. Sorry if this post is full of craps, spelling errors and stuffs. Lol yeah. Byeee and Assalamualaikum.
Takecare (:



FATINURFATIHA
♥follow me on iloveprincecharming.tumblr.com
or
twitter.com/fatinurfatiha