Wednesday, March 10, 2010



Assalamualaikum :D

Okay, lame tak update eh? Sorry ah. No time for me to use this laptop laaah. Okay, i'll start with Saturday okay? The preparation for our Maulidur Rasul :D I had fun, SERIOUSLY ;DD

Saturday (060310)

I seriously had fub on that day. Well, during the starting of the day only, at the end of the day, i cried. I'll tell the full story aye? (:

So yeah, went to school with Babygirlfies(baa,naa,laa,syiqa) . We taaaaalked and made fun of ppl in the train. It's been a looongloooong time since we last took the train together y'knw. Haha. Okay so, reached school at about 7.30am.

Settled our stuffs aside and we started work. What did we do? Kopek bawang -_-
Luckily they asked us to eat our breakfast first. So skipped peeling of the onions, went to the canteen and ate Curry with bread. Yummuylicious! Sedapp gileeeeers. :D:D okay skip thaaaat, lepak-ed with them and continued our jobs.

Went down to the void deck and asked for jobs. They asked us to roll the Limau nipis. Haha keje senang doh. :D
Lepas tuu ustazah suroh ano bawang balek, so tepakse ah -.-"

Ktrg da mendak, anek balek gi canteen, makan lagi. Imah blanje mkn McChicken ^^ Sedap oiii.


After that Mdm B asked us to start cleaning the dishes or whatever. We started at about 10++. Ended at about 12-1++. Went to canteen for awhile, then continued our cleaning work. Woooohooo, Damn it was supeeeer funn. Lepas da cuci2, potong halia with S2A girls. :D about 2++ we went to the canteen and laypark-ed. Asked Mdm B if there's any other work annt. She said no. So yeah, went to the masjid and lepak until 3+. I went to the void deck. Ct Nad, Far andSyiqa went to sleep. Sri and Syahirah went back home to change. So i went with Ain, Fasihah, and Muya. So lepak ngn dorang smpi Syiqa sume bangon.

Tgk Irsyadee nyanyi sume, gerek :D
Sooooon, D dtg... :D:D:D HAPPY GILA GILA GILA PUNYAAA. I DATANG KOL 7, KOL 5 BARU DIE SAMPAI. MANE TAK HAPPY KAAANN.
Kay dah.

Lepas tuu lepaaaaaaakkk and slaaaaaaaaackk ngn Ain sume ah. Gerekssss. :D
About 7 gtuu, met kak kiraa and she told me something. Heart broke into pieces blablabla. Kay skip. Balke kol 740 smpi ruma kol 9. Kay dah.


SUNDAY - maulidurrasul (070310)

Reached school at 9 am. I saw D and i was super duper duuuuuperr happy :D

basically it was normal day lah kaaan.

Heh.
I've got no mood to blog (:

Bye.



FATINURFATIHA
♥follow me on iloveprincecharming.tumblr.com
or
twitter.com/fatinurfatiha