Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hey hey!
Assalamualaikum ((:

First of all, i would like to wish a happy happy birthday to my dearest sister, Fatin Nasuhah. May Allah bless you. Be happy always kay? Love ya♥♥

Anyways.. Sorry fr the long absence yeah~ been busy these days.. (yeah right eh busy :P)

Okay so! Last update was on Monday right? Today's Saturday. And it's the second last day of the holidays! (gasp) HAHA oh no.. That fast? I want more hoildays.. Please?Not ready for school yet. =/

Okay, nothing much happened on Tuesday actually. Only on that day i was so excited for the Class Outing :P

So yeah, i can't sleep cause i was so excited. But then i forced mysekf to. Then i went to sleep at 11, and woke up at 6.45 the next day ((:



Ahh! It's our first class outing and i was all excited^^ Didn't go back to sleep 'cause i was afraid imma be late to meet Izza and Saiyidah.. So yeah, gt ready and went out of the house at 8.15..

Reached there and waited for them, they were extra hyper cause they're all excited. They laughed as if that train is their's.. True? :P

So we finally reached Bedok MRT station. ((;
Those who reached there earlier was Syafiq Ali and Quddus. Good ^^ So we waited for the rest.. And finally the last one to reach there is.... Syiqa :D *applause*
Joking babe ((:

So we took the bus blahblahblahh.... And we finally reached ECP! :D

It's a very long story, so i'll tell the exciting part kaykay?

Bicycle

Rented a bicycle, Muya helped me out. I took me half the day to finally balance myself on the bicycle, and ride it safely.. You know, i fell 7 times..

  1. I fell on the ground when muya didn't hold me properly
  2. I hit MysteryZad twice -.-"
  3. I (almost) hit this couple, twice. But i fell -.-
  4. Ooh, the most exciting fall.. I did summersault. ( I lost balance and I pressed the front tyre break, and imagine me doing the summersault, fuhh. The whole class panic-ed. HAHA)



Finally i can ride the bicycle. I'm really proud of myself. Yay me(:


Sancastle


Most of them went home early, so we decided to play a game.. MysteryZad suggest, we(boys vs girls) built a sandcastle. And the biggest and nicest sandcastle wins. So we girls made it, semangatsxzcs. The boys gave up...

So we girls made the sandcastle until we're all satisfied. The sandcastle is all about our class, S2A '10 ((: The circle at the center of the sandcastle represents MysteryZad. The small circles around him is us.
It's actually like this. We, S2A students, will always be there to support Mr Izzad. No matter, what happens, we're always together, and we're always love each other like brothers and sisters. I mean, we are brotherd and sisters in Islam, right? So yeah.
This sandcastle shows how much we love our class.. ^^

Panjat Pokok

I climbed the tree twice. 1 - with Syiqa. 2 - with Lalaa, Naa and Syiqa.

The first time i climbed the tree, i wasn't that scared.. But the second time, the tree was abit high, and i can't climb back down. So i was like shouting for help. They left me on the tree for idk-how-long. -.-"
Evil ah krg. Mr Izzad took ma picture when i was screaming for help. Sumpah burok, tp original. ((: So yeah.

Mandi Laut

Izza pushed me into the sea T.T
whatheff... But nevermind ^^

So i guess, this is the best outing everr ^^ I want moremoremore! MysteryZad will treat us Pizzas later on Friday. Can't wait! :D

Okay, had my tahfiz exam just now, and it was superb ((: Alhamdulillah. Will start with Surah Nuh next week, insya allah ((:

Okay, school's gonna start soon. I mean, real sooon. Exams are about 7-8 weeks? I'm not sure. I just want more hoildays.. :(( But i miss school so much. Ahh, i'm gonna say 'HI' to the stairs again.. . -.- Ohhh i miss nasi ayam merah. And aww bole tgk die (:

Okay, sorry for the long post yeah? Goodbye for now. Takecare lovelies.
Love y'all.

xoxo



FATINURFATIHA
♥follow me on iloveprincecharming.tumblr.com
or
twitter.com/fatinurfatiha