|

Assalamualaikum :)
I don't wanna update actually. Since my Sunshine(syiqa) asked me to, then i'll update lor. (Tak ikhlas tau nie. Hahaha jk)
I'm waiting a text from himm... -.- Kay tak penteng.
Ahhhhh school's been draggy this days. Retest here, retest there. Maulid briefing here, maulid breifing there. But yeah, I can't wait till Saturday and Sunday. The day when Irsyadians will bergotong-royong buat kerja sesame. Alamaaaakkk sweet ah kte. ^^ I bet it'll be fun-er if we're doing it in our old schoool.... ): Ahh too bad, past will be past lah kan. ):
Actually i've got nothing much to tell about school, you know it's been draggy. I've got my Maths Re-test result, i got 22/25. :D :D :D It was a last minute revision you know. Last minute revision rocks~
( Ugh the weather is so humid. I'm perspiring like **** now -_-)
hmm science Re-test tomorrow. And i haven't revise a single thing, pft. D; I've got no mood. Ahh bye.
|
FATINURFATIHA
♥follow me on iloveprincecharming.tumblr.com or twitter.com/fatinurfatiha
|