Sunday, May 23, 2010



Hello Assalamualaikum. (:
Ahh, i'm rotting at home. Naa texted us asking whether we wanna go out to catch a movie annt. Sorry babe tak reply, confirm aku tkley gi T.T

Okay so. I don't feel like going to school tomorrow. Like what Syiqa said, I'll waste my time. HAH. But theeeen. if i don't go to school, what am i gna do at home? Pft. Leceh ah. -.-

Can't wait for the birthday celbration. And brother-sister outing! Awwwww~ Can't wait to spend time with ♥ed ones. But i dont think the junedians will come :/ Heh. idk lah, i think only.

OKAYYY anw. Went shopping with mum and cousin yesterday. I bought a new pair of shoes and dress. I love it. Mum chose the dress and shoes for me. I love you ibu!♥

Okay. nak cakap ape lagi eh? nak membebel sorang buley? hahaha. 4 more days to vesak day ah. HAHA.

okay. i know what to say. yesterday i chat-ed with this girlfriend of mine. She said something that made me go ): . I dont wna state what she told me. Abe kn, bile aku piker balek, selame nie bile aku kawan ngn kwn aku lg satu, die paleng byk pretend. hah. lol. i know la, aku pn pretend jgk kn. Tapi mcm, die hardcore seh. Die mix around ngn orang, buat2 baek ngn orang, for the sake of knowing their secrets. wth lah kn, desperate sgt per. -.- psl kau pretend, psl kau bilang2 secrets org pt ktrg, psl kau gossip2 psl org pt ktrg, aku jgk yg kene. -.- org igt aku pn same cm kau. Nk tau2 secrets org. Please ah ehh. Chaaaaaaaange. Because of you, my girlfriend dosent seem to trust me anymore. F lah. Aku invite die i aku nye celebration lagik. I dnt think she'll be coming. I wna meet her seh. lame gile tk jumpe T.T pft.

K. dah. Bile piker balek pasal die, mcm tkde mood ah nk celbrate. oh well. I hope i'll have fun during that day. And i hope it wont rain.

K. Nk mkn. Bye.



FATINURFATIHA
♥follow me on iloveprincecharming.tumblr.com
or
twitter.com/fatinurfatiha